Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Going to Taupo


In the holiday my Cousin, Sister and I. We all were going to Taupo to get my cousin Chevy. But first we went to go get some lollies from PAK n SAVE we had $80. We got to spend $10 all on junk food.  We had enough money for the car $40 but luckily the tank is full. And $30 on McDonalds. We were finally off to go to Taupo it will take 7 hours to get and back. We were on the motorway and it took 45 minutes. but then it started raining hard there was hail and my Cousin could not see properly. It was 3 hours still in the car. Then the sun came out and the clouds were going west. We all saw signs
Taupo ahead we saw the whole town.


We were finally there it was a lovely day to take pictures later but we had to meet my cousin at McDonalds. We waited and waited there was still no sign of my cousin. So we decided to take photos. we finally saw him we had McDonalds we left it was a goo day.

No comments:

Post a Comment